08 February 2013

Etsy Love: Bluebird Lab

Long before I opened my Etsy shop for business, I was (and still am) an Etsy buyer. I love Etsy!

I often turn to Etsy for my felt supplies, vintage items, gifts for my family and friends and yes, those just for me items.I'd love to share some of my favorite shops and purchases with you!

Because I know how much creativity, time and attention to detail goes into each item sold - from the photographs you see in the shop to the packaging - I am delighted when I receive an item that is lovingly made and packaged.



I fell in love with this geometric wooden necklace from BlueBirdLab. It is colorful, light and boho. The natural mix of wood and leather cording appealed to me. I was intrigued by the packaging as well. The triangle stamps not only stand for BlueBird, but echo the geometric motif in Juste's jewelry! The simple packaging (kraft paper bag, with a strip of stamped paper and "thank you" tag) was stylish and unique. I love it!

When I wore it to a recent craft conference, I got several compliments on it. The shape and feel of the wooden beads are very tactile. I found myself playing with beads while I wore them (kinda like worry stones on a string!). And it added some needed pops of color to my outfit.



There are several other color variations on this necklace in her shop. Loving this one and this as well!

via BlueBirdLab

She also has some newer designs using brass elements. Lovely!

via BlueBirdLab

You can read more about BlueBirdLab here. Or visit her blog or Facebook page.

I hope you enjoyed this post!  I love the Etsy community and enjoy supporting my fellow creatives whenever I can. I plan on posting more about my Etsy finds and loves in the future, so please stay tuned!






Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...